One of our leading Biotech clients in Breda has a job opening for a Senior Associate External Planning and Deliverys. We are looking for someone who has experience SAP, GMP and logistics management (e.g. Plan-to-Stock, inventory management, capacity planning).
The External Planning and Delivery (EPD) team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. The EPD team manages material requirements planning, ordering and payment, CMO batch management from planning to distribution and CMO performance management through agreed KPI’s and Metrics.
- Participate in the Monthly Planning Cycle
- Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements
- Use of SAP to place orders as required.
- Send forecasts to CMO’s and manage confirmation communications.
- CMO Management
- Participate in weekly Work Center team calls with CMO’s.
- Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions for full manufacturing and logistic process.
- Material requirements planning for CMO’s including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
- Coordination of DS/raw material ordering and shipments to CMO’s to meet plan.
- Coordination of outgoing shipments from CMO to specific Amgen Sites.
- Manage performance metrics (master data accuracy, past due orders, expired materials, on time delivery, inventory levels)
- Project-based activities
- Actively participate on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery.
- Support any projects in the EPD departments when required
- MBO with 5+ year relevant experience (Logistics Management) or HBO 1-3-year relevant experience
- 1-3 years SAP experience (Plan-to-Stock, inventory management, capacity planning)
- 1-3 years’ experience in GMP environment
- Experience in using SAP, Excel and MS Office Fluent
- English, both oral and written communication
- Good process development and problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
- Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization
12 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502