The main responsibility of the senior associate laboratory scientist is to guarantee the correct design and execution of experiments for the development and validation of the immunological assays used for the analysis of samples from clinical trials. The senior associate laboratory scientist will perform his/her own experiments as well as supervise experiments performed by operators. His/her activities must be executed, documented and reported according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements. Besides this, the senior associate laboratory scientist is responsible for the scientific quality of the analysis of clinical trial samples, as well as life cycle management of the methods he/she is the expert on. To that effect, the scientist needs to contribute to the long-term strategies of the project.
• Multiple years (?3) of experience at pharmaceutical company and/or CRO
• Solid, hands-on experience of bio-assay development and life cycle management
• Recent hands on experience with executing assays.
• Experienced in working under quality standards such as GCLP and GCP
Nice to have:
• Experience In working with a LIMS system (or equivalent)
• Experience with working on vaccines
The right candidate is:
- Quality minded and flexible.
- Able to remain calm and positive under pressure.
- A team player with soft skills, able to motivate and empower others.
- Good planning and coordinating skills.