For one of our leading biotechnology clients we are looking for a Senior Associate Information System (IS) Programmer / Analyst SAP ABAP with VISTEX knowledge to join the Enterprise Platforms Corporate Functions - Global ERP team.
- Work as an SAP ABAP developer as part of the VISTEX product team to rapidly improve existing functionality by delivering backlog items within sprints utilizing an agile approach.
- Work in teams to identify user stories and appropriately apply most recent technologies to address challenges and deliver efficient solutions adhering to the company's development methodologies.
- Research and evaluate technical solutions and capabilities considering security, scalability, reliability, maintainability and performance.
- Design, develop, test and implement application functionality.
- Code and perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure accurate and efficient execution and alignment to business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with business partners and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Write documentation to support application improvements.
- Assist with estimating level of effort and hours required for each sprint.
- Ensure sprints are completed on time and with quality.
- Deliver results in an environment consisting of diverse global and matrixed partners; including non-dedicated resources.
- Effectively be an outstanding resource with the business, service partners, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience;
- 2 plus years of experience working as ABAP developer;
- Background in data modeling and object-oriented programming;
- Experience with VISTEX (both technical and functional) is a plus;
- Experience working with various IT development techniques such as Agile and DevOps;
- Be open to work in a dynamic environment embracing change as a constant and adopting new technologies.
• 1 year (high chance of extension)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502