We are looking for a highly motivated Scientist who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team, has a quality-mindset, excellent writing skills, and knowledge of/experience with:
• Viral vaccines
• Development and validation of cell-culture based and molecular methods (e.g., mammalian cell culture, qPCR, Next Gen Sequencing)
The candidate will support the team responsible for developing methods for the detection of viral contamination to assure product safety of our vaccines. The candidate will ensure method development and validation of in-process control and release methods to be conducted at GMP level in-house and at contract laboratories, which includes the responsibility of generating clear and robust strategies, procedures and instructions.
Demonstrating flawless documentation, effective communication with varied levels of the organization, a strong sense of responsibility and a passion for quality are key competences for this position.
• PhD-degree in a relevant field
• Experience with method development and validation
• Experienced in working with viruses
• Experience with cGXP and/or other quality management systems is preferred
• Speaks and writes fluent English
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 020 20 44 502.