At the moment I am looking for a Scientist with Stability experience. The position is for one of our biotech clients in Leiden working on the Covid-19 vaccine. The initial contract is 1 year, but extension is highly expected.
We are looking for a scientist who has at least worked in a GMP environment or QC environment at the level of scientist (no technicians or supervisors). This because of the amount of stakeholder management and being able to be up and running quickly. It is a big plus if a candidate has managed stability studies before. Not a must!
You will be working in a team of 9 scientists managing different stability studies in different phases. The candidate will be working on a phase 3 project that will go commercial.
- The Scientist will be a key player in the management of the various stability studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development.
- Additionally he/she will work in a multidisciplinary environment and have a focus on review and approval of various scientific protocol, reports, documentation for IND/CTA filing, provide support during scientific investigations.
- Since the scientist is providing support to various CMC projects that are carried out in teams comprising members from different departments, teamwork and flexibility are two very important characteristics that are required attributes.
- We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- MS or Ph.D. Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience working under GMP standards.
- Experience with stability study management
- Experience with analytical methods qualification and validation
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending
- Knowledge of GMP quality systems, quality management
The candidate fit for the job is independent, flexible, motivated and enjoys working in a team. Excellent organizational and communication skills, and a strong scientific mindset are key for this position
- Flexible, sooner the better
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com