We are looking for a scientist to reinforce the research activities dedicated to the development of radiochemistry procedures and analytical methods for the characterization of radiolabeled biomolecules.
- Develop analytical methods and procedures for the radiolabeling of biomolecules
- Take responsibility in technology transfer for upscaling activities at CMOs and academic partners
- Actively contribute to radiolabeling activities for early-stage, non-clinical programs
- Document, retain and summarize experimental data and results in adequate systems (e.g. lab note books and databases)
- Drive the manufacturing aspects of R&D-projects in multi-disciplinary project teams (internal / external)
- Report (writing and orally) project progress to the R&D-leadership team
- Drive scientific writing for patent applications, publications and meeting presentations
- Proven track-record in manufacturing and/or quality control of radiopharmaceuticals, preferably using therapeutically relevant isotopes, such as I-131; Lu-177; Ac-225 etc.
- Expected educational qualifications: PhD in radiochemistry
- Independent work-style in alignment with management and peers
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Self-starter with a high degree of endurance, flexibility and mobility with respect to traveling (10 – 15%)
- Open-minded and motivating attitude
- Computer skills, in particular Word and Excel
- Fluency in English. Command of the French language would be a plus.
- Good communication skills (written and orally)
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.