For our partner, a multi-national antibody technology platform company, I am looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Scientist to strengthen their Molecular Biology Team of their FAST growing company.
?You'll be contributing greatly to the overall success of the company ?
We are searching for an experienced Scientist to strengthen our molecular biology team. The ideal candidatehas at least 5 years relevant working experience and be able to implement workflows and new technologies.
- Maintain and/or improve currently set quality standards in client and internal programs.
- Set and accomplish scientific goals within client and internal programs.
- Assist and supervise Project Team leaders (e.g. reporting and other scientific communication, draw scientific conclusions at critical decision points within a project to (dis)approve the initiation of the next phase in the project).
- Work closely together with General Manager and with Scientific Director for improving project lab capacity and implementing technologies when relevant (e.g. improving efficiencies in project throughput, relevant automation, implementation new/improved technologies/equipment).
- PhD in a biological science.
- In depth knowledge of molecular and biochemical techniques is required.
- Experience in generation of synthetic phage display libraries is required.
- Experience in protein engineering and computational biology is required.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, at least one year within a commercial setting.
- Flexible and hands-on mentality.
- Sense for accuracy and reliability.
- Good proficiency of the Dutch and English language
Is this you? Call me: +32 28 08 8622 or +31 20 204 4502
Or feel free to submit your CV to Cherish Becker at: email@example.com