For one of its clients, a young and extremely dynamic biotech company, Panda International is looking for a Scientist Immuno-Oncology to join the fight against cancer.
As a Scientist Immuno-Oncology, your main tasks and responsibilities will entail:
- Evaluation of immune profiling of our novel antibody lead candidates in flow cytometry
- Developing, and executing novel in vitro immune functional assays (simulating immune cell function in the tumor microenvironment)
- Evaluation of our antibody candidates in ex-vivo assays using patient material
- Designing and managing in vivo animal models of our antibody leads
- Supervision of technical staff to execute experimental plans Collaborating closely with other research organizations and CROs Working in a multi-disciplinary highly motivated team managing multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner.
- You hold a PhD in immunology with a minimum of 3 years of experience following your PhD
- Preferably experience in biotech/pharma environment
- You have deep knowledge of cellular immunology, particularly human T cell biology; experience with myeloid cells and/or endothelial cells are a plus
- Extensive experience with multichannel flow cytometry including advanced panel design is a requirement (5+ colors)
Contact me at:
email@example.com or +31 2020 44502