We are looking for a Scientist Flow Cytometry.
- Monitor laboratory operations in order to verify that accurate, precise, and reliable data are being generated for clinical trials.
- Interact with corporate leadership, administration, government agencies, accrediting agencies, and potential sponsors/clients to gain information and knowledge required to make appropriate business and/or operational recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines.
- Routine flow cytometry data review and approval of clinical reports.
- Develop and conduct training within flow cytometry.
- Review and write Validation Plans/Reports/SOPs.
- Oversee design, validation, and maintenance of flow cytometry assays in regulated environments.
- PhD in Laboratory Medicine, Immunology, Biochemistry/Biotechnology, Clinical Pathology or other similar area.
- 2-3 years of experience in designing and conducting experiments using multi-color flow cytometry.
- Experience with analysis of flow cytometry data is required.
- Excellent record keeping skills are required.
- Analytical Method Validation experience is preferred.
- Clinical research or translational research experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in a central lab environment is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with and influence stakeholders, both internally and externally, are required.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.