I am urgently looking for a motivated Assistant Scientist / DSP technician to join a top Biotech in Leiden. You will be trained to perform the production of batches of CTM vaccines within the Drug Substances Operations Team.
- Responsible for the cGMP production of CTM material
- Updating documentation, be responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related equipment.
- Process improvements about "Lean Manufacturing".
- Data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks
- Minimum completed MBO (level 4) or (maximum) HBO degree, preferably in Microbiology/Life Sciences or equivalent.
- 2 years (or more) experience with cGMP manufacturing is a requirement.
- Able to converse and write effectively in technical English.
- Experience as (process) technician or equivalent in life science or pilot plant operations in a cGMP environment is preferred.
- 1st September 2021 or asap
- Full time position / 40 hours per week
- 1 year contract ending on 31 August 2022 (Extension highly likely)
- Location: Leiden, onsite
Please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org