As a Dissolution Scientist you will apply the latest scientific thinking in dissolution testing to help bringing new medication to patients worldwide. Your responsibilities include:
- Design, plan, follow up and coach dissolution work to help the development of the best possible dosage form for the patient.
- You will take an active part to biopharmaceutical assessment strategy towards predicting in vivo exposure, to the improvement of biorelevant methods and to the development of clinically relevant QC methods and specifications.
- Contributing to the automation strategy within the team.
- You will contribute to a further mechanistic understanding of in vitro dissolution.
- Contributing to progress data modeling and analysis approaches.
- You will participate to technical and strategical meetings with colleagues in Beerse or in different sites around the world and will represent the Dissolution Sciences team in cross-functional matrix environment including formulation development, pharmaceutical sciences, clinical pharmacology, quality assurance and regulatory.
- You will also be responsible for writing and review technical and scientific documents.
Education & experience
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences relevant to the development of small molecule formulations, analytical chemistry, compliance and GMP
- Experience with dissolution testing (QC and/or biorelevant) and dissolution method development is a plus.
- Experience in statistical or data modelling / DoE / MVA is a plus.
- Experience with laboratory automation is a plus.
- Fast learner with scientific curiosity, self-steering, pro-active, creative.
- Open-minded, with ability to work together as one team in a global environment.
- Good presentation skills in scientific meetings.
- Good written and spoken communication in English. Knowledge of Dutch or willing to learn the basics.
- Location: Beerse, Belgium
- Duration: 1 year
- Full-time (40 hours)
- On-site: Flexibility to work from home
Send your CV to Khanyi Mabena at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on +31 2020 44 502.