- Monitor laboratory operations in order to verify that accurate, precise, and medically-reliable data are being generated;
- Interact with corporate leadership, administration, government agencies, accrediting agencies, and potential sponsors/clients to gain information and knowledge required to make appropriate business and/or operational recommendations and decisions;
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues;
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines;
- Oversee the design, validation and maintenance of analytical methods in clinical trial environments;
- Oversee the analysis of laboratory testing; and
- Oversee technical areas (i.e., Clinical Chemistry/Hematology/Coagulation).
- PhD in Laboratory Medicine, Immunology, Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Pathology or other similar area;
- Experience in automation of data analysis is considered a plus;
- Excellent project management and communication skills;
- Experience in a Central Laboratory setting or with clinical research preferred.
- Candidates with experience in ELISA, clinical chemistry or genomics are welcome to apply as well.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.