For a leading Biotech I’m in search of a motivated Scientist who can design studies based on scientific knowledge who has experience with levelling of studies on a local and a platform level.
You will represent DSP in multidisciplinary project team(s), being responsible for defining study approaches, in close connection to all relevant stakeholders. In order to develop the process, you translate research goals into actions and accomplish the targets by delivering study designs and study plans, analyze data and write or coordinate scientific study reports, all in close connection with the customer.
- You have a PhD. in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical sciences/engineering, biotechnology or chemistry or PDeng with at least 4 years of experience in the industry.
- You have experience with downstream process development using DoE, ideally with hands-on experience with DSP unit operations like IEX chromatography and UF/DF.
- Both experience with vaccine development and knowledge of GMP are advantages.
- Experience with scale-up/scale-down of DSP processes
- Experience with cGMP requirements.
- Preferably experience with Lean/Process Excellence
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502