For further expansion of our Research and Discovery teams, we are now seeking a motivated Scientist with a PhD and broad knowledge and experience in the field of immunology, oncology, autoimmune diseases or drug discovery. Industry experience is a plus.
As scientist you will be part of a project team in which you work closely with colleagues and external partners to discover and develop therapeutic antibodies. You will use your knowledge, the scientific and patent literature and academic contacts to help define research plans and experiments but also scout and evaluate opportunities.
Moreover, you will contribute to scientific publications, patents and reports. You will need to prioritize your workflow, efficiently use resources and follow challenging timelines to achieve the project goals. You should be able to work independently and direct the research and day to day responsibilities of others, preferably by helping his or her team of research associates on the work floor.
Candidate must have good communication skills in English - our corporate language - and should be able to work well in a team.
- PhD with a knowledge in immunology, oncology, autoimmune diseases, or biological drug discovery preferably with experience in an industrial setting
- Motivated to work in the laboratory
- Quality conscious attitude
- Creative mind to solve scientific problems
- Excellent team player with focused attitude
- Able to operate in a dynamic surrounding of a fast growing biotech company with challenging timelines
- Fluent in English – our working language
We are a global immunology company developing antibody-based medicines for patients suffering from severe autoimmune diseases and cancer. By translating immunology breakthroughs into innovative drug candidates, we are building a world-class portfolio of first-in-class antibodies in both early and late clinical-stages of development.
- A competitive salary package with extensive benefits
- Involvement in discovery and preclinical development of therapeutic antibodies
- A work environment in a human-sized, dynamic biotech company
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.