For one of our clients I am in search of a scientific writer who is passionate about communicating technical aspects of science to a variety of audiences and consistent in his/her ability to maintain quality standards and meet agreed upon timelines.
- Provide scientific support for pipeline product discovery, development and technology projects
- Involvement in scientific writing/communications: writing, submitting, reviewing and editing scientific manuscripts and contributing to writing press releases, white papers, patent applications, and preparing scientific presentations, including selecting appropriate artwork to accompany scientific communications.
- Contribute to identification of new targets for asset pipeline through literature and database searches, and by keeping up to date with (advancements in) the therapeutic antibody space.
- Perform literature studies and provide input on research strategies for the pre-clinical research projects.
- Reading and researching specialist media and literature, e.g. scientific papers, company reports, newspapers, magazines and journals, press releases and internet resources including social media
- Conducting interviews with scientists, doctors and academics and establishing a network of industry experts, including reference searches
- Support the performance goals (including quality and timeliness) for filing patents as planned by the management team
- Participate in relevant sub-team(s) and ensure effective planning and management of timelines for all components of assigned documents
- Preparation of web projects, sales aids, investor materials and presentations.
- Independent, self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- An advanced degree in the life sciences (PhD, MD or PharmD is recommended).
- Ability to comprehend complex scientific technologies. Previous, relevant medical information, communications, or marketing writing experience (agency or pharmaceutical).
- Ability to extract the essence of scientific data and adapt your writing style to the target medium ranging from the lay press to regulatory documentation and high-profile scientific publications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage timelines and quality of work using strong organizational, communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills in a cross-functional team.
- We also welcome candidates out of an academic environment with relevant research and publication experience.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502