You will assist in the scientific evaluation of new investment opportunities and support the development of portfolio companies.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific developments to identify opportunities for investments or company creations.
- Conducting scientific evaluations on promising leads. Participating in the selection process for new investments.
- Attending relevant conferences, networking with entrepreneurs, investors and key opinion leaders.
- We are looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
- Ph.D. in life sciences, relevant to genetic disease.
- Interest in the translational aspects of science, of turning science into drugs.
- Postdoc or other relevant scientific experience in biotech or pharma environment.
- A critical mindset with strong analytical skills, ability to rapidly grasp scientific concepts and evaluate scientific merit.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Excellent English is a must.
Feel free to contact Cherish Becker at +31 202044502 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.