At the moment I am looking for a Sales & Marketing Effectiveness Officer for one of biotech clients in Leiden! It regards a 7 month contract with a large change of extension. The role will be remote.
You are supporting the fields of CRM and Sales Operations. In this role you are the backbone of SME operations and do partner intensively with a variety of internal stakeholders such as business unit leads, sales managers, KAMs and sales reps to provide decision support based on your analyses and insights. In addition, you are responsible to maintain the CRM system and to implement new functionalities.
- Develops, manages and reports on KPIs
- Analyses, updates and maintains data and creates meaningful insights and dashboards
- Provide support to commercial teams to ensures Sales Force focus as well as customer targets are aligned with corporate/brand strategy
- Owns the Sales Incentive process
- Provides ongoing technical and system support (CRM) and general training to system users
- Ensures that reporting needs are met
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/Business or Natural Sciences
- 2-3 years of relevant experience (preferably in the pharmaceutical industry)
- Analytical thinker with ability to formulate and develop market analyses and business forecasts
- Excellent Excel knowledge; Advanced MS Office User
- Any experience with Tableau, CRM tools (Veeva/Salesforce), Hyperion, SQL and/or Macros/VBA is an advantage
- Well-motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in (cross functional) teams and build effective partnerships
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Fluency in Dutch is not a requirement
Project Start Date
- Preferably on short notice
- 7 months to start with, extension expected
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy on +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org