- You will work in a team of Scientists and Research Associates dedicated to the discovery of therapeutic antibody products.
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience within assays in the field of immunology, tumour biology, cell biology, molecular biology, and protein biochemistry, you are responsible for accurate execution of experiments in assigned research studies.
- You document and process test results, draw conclusions and report these to the team.
- By investigating the mechanism of action of our antibodies, you contribute to the selection of clinical candidates.
- You have a completed HLO or MSc education in a relevant life science subject.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience within immunology and cell biology.
- Knowledge of, and/or work experience with the isolation of cells from blood is preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of human T-cell biology and suppressive immune cells is advantageous.
- You have experience in the field of immunology or tumour biology and you are motivated to expand your knowledge and skills.
- You have experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, and functional cellular assays.
- You can run several experiments in parallel and are able to work in a flexible manner.
- You have professional business level English language skills, both written and verbal.
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality, are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, efficient, accurate, and enjoy working in a team.
- You take initiative, set high-quality standards, and keep a close eye on ways to improve your work.
- You are driven to work together on the development of a new generation of medicines.