You will work within a team focusing on the characterization of the cellular and of the humoral immune response. The main responsibilities will include the execution of PBMC isolation, flow cytometry assays, viral neutralization assays, Luminex and ELISA assays.
- Perform PBMC isolations, cellular assays, viral neutralization assays and other serological assays according to current standard operating procedures;
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures;
- Manage reagents inventories and orders;
- Participate to the review of method SOP and worksheets;
- Participate to the technical management of the laboratory;
- Perform work according to internal quality standards, apply relevant Quality System procedures and participate to the continuous improvement of Quality documents;
- Attend relevant internal training activities.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor degree (or the equivalent) in a life science discipline such as biology, medical biology or biochemistry/biotechnology. One or two years of demonstrated experience in techniques related to cellular and humoral immunology is preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate schedule adaptability and flexibility.
- Be willing to actively participate to the generation, the implementation and the continuous improvement of laboratory processes.
- Be willing to work in a Quality environment (ISO17025, GCLP, GMP) and apply good documentation procedures (GDP).
- Be functional in French (spoken and written) and have a functional knowledge of written English. Knowledge spoken English is an asset.
Interested? Please contact me at +31-202044502 or email@example.com