We are searching for a Regional Operations Senior Associate for a TOP Biopharma client in Breda, NL!
- Support the product Regional Operations Lead with managing every phase of the life cycle of a product
- Execute product lifecycle changes per the Regional Variation Master Plan
- Keep Regional Variation Master Plan up to date and implement improvements
- Perform Labeling assessments in the labeling system, complete checklists
- Support product launches
- Manage the Specialized Shipping process for your products
- Collect all relevant information enabling Customer Facing SKU Change Record progression
- Maintain contact with key stakeholders (e.g. site project managers, regional and local Regulatory Affairs contacts) to keep Regional Variation Master Plan up-to-date
- Facilitate cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing
- Facilitate Master Data requests and activities
- Support Business Case preparation, impact assessments for launches and lifecycle management
- Execute Registration samples or Product Demo requests
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline departmental activities
- Own and maintain regional-specific supply chain metrics, dashboards and reports
- Use and analyze metrics to support supply chain function improvements
- Drive process improvements or suggest standardized methods/templates within own sphere of influence
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years directly related experience
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain (APICS, CPIM or CIRM certification) experience
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Experience in multi-disciplinary projects & change management
- Analytical / Data minded
- Customer-focused, strong facilitator, action-oriented and tech-savvy.
- Location: Breda, NL (hybrid model of working)
- Duration: 1 year, there is a high possibility for extension.
- Full-time – 40 hours per week.
- November 2022
If interested, apply here! Or send your CV to email@example.com or call +31 20 20 44 502.