Looking for an ambitious RD Scientist to kick- start their career in a leading Pharma company! Please check below:
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of the analytical experimental work (method development, -validation, -transfer) to be done in support of assigned projects.
- Manages multiple assigned projects and tasks, establishes priorities, in line with the project- customer requirements and agreed timelines.
- Informs supervisor about potential technical/scientific challenges and risks, prioritization or resources conflicts.
- Review, interpretation and reporting of the obtained analytical data.
- Report and protocol writing/approval
- Ensures that applicable guidelines, established operating procedures and safety regulations adhering to company work standards are being followed.
- Minimum a bachelor degree with relevant experience in chromatographic (UHPLC, HPLC) method development- validation.
- Additional relevant experience in Non- chrom tests like titrations is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in GMP regulations and working in a GMP environment.
- Technical knowledge and technical proficiency of different (instrumental) analytical techniques (like UHPLC – HPLC, GC, titrations), including data handling systems (i.e. Empower 3).
- Knowledge and experience in analytical report writing using electronic document management systems
- Previous experience in working in a global and/or matrix organization and collaboration with external partners (e.g. contract research organizations, academics) is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience
- 40h per week
- On- site
- Location: Beerse, Belgium
- Contract: 1 year (possibility of an extension)
- Start: ASAP
Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement.