One of our leading Biotech clients has an opening for a Raw Material Planning Lead in Leiden. We are looking for someone who has experience with strong cross-functional business and Supply Chain Management experience.
Lead & support projects that have been identified to improve reliability and optimize material supply across our Large Molecule Global Network. This includes managing the End to End Global Planning process for dual sourcing, representing Global Planning in network process improvement initiatives and driving optimization from a site perspective. This role will also provide data mining, analysis and visualization support to the Material Requirements planning team to facilitate escalation and risk management.
- Manage the End to End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders.
- Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps
- Seamless communication with Global Planning team and the BOOST Reliability program leads/team to ensure all parties are aligned
- Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective
- Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation.
- Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed
- Master’s Degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline is essential.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
- 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing)
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
- Experience in the use of SAP.
PROJECT START DATE
12 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com