Right now, I’m looking for a RA/QA Consultant for a dynamic company specialised in helping (Medical Device) manufacturers and distributors with Product Certifications, Testing, Inspections and Advice. You’ll join a company with a worldwide network of partners in more than 20 countries.
In this position you’ll manage and grow your own client portfolio in the Medical Device space. Next to that, you’ll be involved in activities related to among others MDR, Quality Systems, Clinical and Audits. As RA/QA Consultant you’ll get the freedom you need to perform well in your job.
- Maintain and Develop new relations within the Medical Device portfolio
- Advise and assist MDR projects
- Set-up and implement Quality Management Systems according to ISO13485
- Performing Risk Analysis in line with ISO14971
- Guide Clinical Evaluations together with third parties
- Post Market & Vigilance projects, Technical Documentation, Registrations and Audits
- Minimum a year of experience in a RA/QA position, preferably in Medical Devices
- At least of Bachelor working level, preferably life science, engineering or law related
- MDD/ MDR and CE experience is a plus. Same goes for ISO13485 and ISO14791
- Excellent English communication. Dutch is a pre
- Strong communicator, Independent worker, Analytical, Process oriented and Driven
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
You’ll join a company that is specialised in the field of International Product Certifications, Testing, Inspections and Advice. They relieve manufacturers, importers and distributors when entering new markets. This company is a specialist in testing, inspections, certifications and advise. You’ll be part of a company with a worldwide network in more than 20 countries.
The organisation offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits like bonus and the RAC certification medical devices.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com