- Project results within the boundaries of your project charter and assignment
- Leading teams of 5-10
- Managing Budget (1MEuro)
- Leadership: Coaches and directs project team members and gives them operational guidance
- Gathers and integrates project performance and progress information and keeps active communication with internal customers (eg. Realization Projects)
- Reporting: Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members
You do the above by following our Product development process designed for the development of new principles and functions.
You will be a member of a Global Team who DAre to develop new industrial process with speed and introducing innovations and solutions to the market. As member of an Agile organization you will have the chance to face different challenges and you will be empowered to deliver Innovation!
You will be part of the Global Coffee PMO team, existing of ~15 Project managers, a PSO and Project Engineer, sitting in 3 locations (Netherlands, Italy and HongKong).
As an Integral Project Manager you will lead a cross-functional team (Product development, Product Industrialization, Quality, Procurement, and supporting functions).
- BSc / MSc in technical domain (eg. Mechanical engineering, electronics, else)
- Change management and project management skills (PMP certification is a plus)
- 5-10 years of related working experience in a complex manufacturing systems
- Strong Lean and Six Sigma understanding
- Product Innovation & Lifecycle Management Fundamentals
- You show learning agility and the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- You take ownership of decisions and actions
- Italian nice to have
LOCATION: Drachten (partly remote is possible)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502