For one of our leading clients I'm in search of a R&D Project Manager with working experience in a complex manufacturing systems.
- Responsible for project results within the boundaries of your project charter and assignment.
- Leading teams of 5-10 FTE
- Managing Budget
- Leadership: Coaches and directs project team members and gives them operational guidance
- Gathers and integrates project performance and progress information and keeps active communication with internal customers (eg. Realization Projects)
- Reporting: Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members.
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical domain (eg. Mechanical engineering, electronics, else)
- Change management and project management skills (PMP certification is a plus)
- From 5 to 10 years of related working experience in a complex manufacturing systems
- Strong Lean and Six Sigma understanding
- Product Innovation & Lifecycle Management Fundamentals
- You show learning agility and the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- You take ownership of decisions and actions
- You speak English fluently
- Italian nice to have
• 12 months (high chance of extension)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502