For one of my valued partners I’m looking for a Quality Technician. The organisation is one of the biggest global players (more than 30.000 employees) in printing and coating technologies. Their aim is to enable variable printing, including product information such as barcodes, card production and photo print.
If you’re looking for an employer who values independence and believes in long-term relationships, this is a unique opportunity! Located in the Amsterdam area.
- In this role you ensure that the organization produces a constant quality of products, in accordance with agreements with the customers:
- For example, you check the quality of the produced material on a daily basis, in accordance with fixed test procedures, and you report through a written report.
- In addition, you investigate customer complaints with regards to the quality of the products and you investigate the cause of the customer complaint.
- Based on your knowledge of production method, product-related knowledge, transport methods and logical reasoning, you know how to quickly and effectively find out what the cause of the complaint is.
- You provide documentation and recommendations related to the products and technical specifications to colleagues within the organization (Sales, Inside Sales and Production).
- Minimum preferred of MBO education (for example MLO);
- At least 3 years of recent experience as a quality researcher in a production environment;
- Knowledge of production processes (as Six Sigma and/or LEAN)
- Methodological knowledge is an advantage;
- Very familiar with Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Good reporting skills and oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English language.
ORGANISATION & OFFER
The company offers a diverse opportunity in a globally fast-growing organisation. You will work with state-of-the-art technologies on a daily basis.
The company invest a lot in the personal development of their employees and you will be guided by senior Quality Technicians. The organisations offer a competitive salary and growth possibilities within the organisation.