Quality Systems Expert (LIMS)
A great opportunity to make a huge impact as a member of the Quality Unit Support Team.
We are looking for a QUS Systems Expert (LIMS) at the Visp, Switzerland location. As a member of the Quality Unit Support Team, you are responsible for the operational support of the LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System). This task includes application support, system administration with a focus on the LIMS system. The position focuses on optimal support for system users and GMP compliance of the system.
• 1st level support / coaching for users of the LIMS software application
• Trouble shooting in the event of problems and interface maintenance
• Site system administrator role for LIMS including user management
• Initiation and support for changes / applications to the software
• Validation (including creation of the relevant documents) of new functions / applications
• Creation / adaptation of SOPs (in German and English)
• An apprenticeship (laboratory assistant or computer science) with 3 years of experience or a degree (BSc) in the natural sciences (chemistry, biochemistry or computer science) with 1 year of experience.
• Experience in the GMP environment as well as in quality control are an advantage.
• Experienced handling of the common software applications (MS Office, ...) as well as a pronounced interest in working with computer-based systems are required, user and / or specialist knowledge of the LIMS and others Pharma / laboratory software (e.g., Documentum, Empower, iLAB,) are an advantage, good technical comprehension and very good organizational skills round off your profile.
• Soft skills: Autodidactic learning ability, quick comprehension, structured thinking skills (solution-oriented), independence, organizational skills, teamwork and leadership skills, customer orientation.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (High Possibility of extension)
Please apply with CV. For further information, please contact Ernest Banor on +31(0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org