For a dynamic globally operating Medical Device organisation I’m looking for a Quality Systems Specialist. This innovative company is continuously developing new technologies and products that people around the globe.
In this position, you’ll be active with the QMS according to ISO13485, product releases, evaluation of suppliers and change control. Besides that, you’ll be responsible for the other daily QA activities together with the team.
- Qualification and evaluation of suppliers
- Change Control and Deviations
- CAPA’s and Non-Confirmities
- Compile relevant quality documents
- Internal- and external audits
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area
- At least 3 years’ experience in a QA function within the medical device, pharma, biotech, or other strong regulated sector
- Knowledge of ISO13485, FDA and GMP knowledge is a plus
- Good communication in both Dutch and English
- Available for 32 to 40 hours a week
ORGANISATION & OFFER
At this moment there are a total of 6 employees in the QA/RA department. The team is characterized by a good atmosphere, driven and enthusiastic about realizing their goals.
In case of compensation and benefits, the organisation offers a generous package, which among others contents an attractive salary and bonus scheme, good training and opportunities, flexible working hours, excellent pension and other secondary working conditions.
INTERESTED? Please contact for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com