For a dynamic and globally operating Medical Devices company we’re looking for a Quality System Engineer. The vision of the organization is to improve patients’ quality of life through their pioneering technologies, with a focus on vascular diseases.
As QS Engineer, you’re making sure the products and processes like SOPs and the QMS are meeting the standards.
- Maintenance and optimization of the QMS.
- Audit the systems based on ISO 13485 and/or MDR requirements
- Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures
- Support production readiness review efforts essential for QA
- CAPAs, monitoring of processes and the production cycle, inspections and release of products
- Assist the quality manager
- Experience in a similar QA role
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in a technical, life science or another relevant area
- Hands-on experience with the QMS and understanding of technical documentation
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, team player
ORGANIZATION AND OFFER
The organization designs and delivers pioneering solutions for those with vascular disease to improve patients’ quality of life. Their commitment is driven by Passion, Integrity, Innovation, and Performance.
You will work in a dynamic company with a down-to-earth culture and short lines of communication. The organization offers an attractive salary and generous conditions.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org