For our partner, I am looking for a QA Manager to join a dynamic Medical Devices company in the Randstad. This organisation is on an inspiring mission in the healthtech industry and currently in an exciting phase of growth.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the improvement of the QMS and to obtain compliance with the MDR. Besides that, you’ll work closely with the development team to assure safety and compliance.
- Maintain and optimize the QMS
- Further increase the Quality awareness
- Collect and analyse quality data and keep the team informed on the effectiveness of the QMS
- Provide guidance during Internal- and external audits
- Issue and follow-up CAPAs
- Implement an information security system according to ISO27001 and NEN7510
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Physical or other relevant area
- At least 2 years’ experience in QA, preferably within Medical Devices. Experience in a software environment is a plus
- Familiar with ISO13485, MDD/ MDR. ISO27001 is a nice to have.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Project Management and Lean Quality Management experience
- Pro-active, independent, analytical and driven
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
This organisation is creating a healthcare system where all patients get the best possible treatments. Personalized care where professionals learn from at the same time.
You’ll join a growing company and work together within a vibrant community. You’ll work in an enthusiastic and ambitious team, dedicated to make health care smarter and better.
The organisation offers a competitive salary and benefits. Besides that, a lot of opportunity for personal development and to become part of the employee participation plan.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org