Quality Engineer at HTS
I’m looking for a Quality Engineer at HTS for the leading MD client in Best.
- Support, guide and help the organizational parts (mainly Manufacturing/assembly and Development) to use and apply the appropriate Philips HTS processes.
- Solve quality challenges, helping your colleagues.
- Train processes, procedures, work instructions to your colleagues. Support deployment.
- See for compliance with processes
- See for compliance of products with the (regulatory) requirements
- Advice on “ready for delivery” to the Operations Manager and the Quality Manager.
- Check incoming parts for compliance with requirements and applicable regulations
- Feedback on non-compliant parts to Procurement dept for further actions towards supplier
- Support and tracking of CAPA handling
- Contribute (as project member) to projects with guidance and support on subjects as: Product quality, quality of project execution (process adherence), regulatory compliance, milestone / gate deliverables.
- Monitor (using sources in and external Philips) changes in relevant Standards
- Analytical attitude
- Pragmatic and Systematic
- Solution oriented
- Team worker
- Awareness for the bigger picture
- Supportive towards colleagues
- Focused on the goal, flexible in the road towards it
- Able to condense/categorize information and report out on appropriate level
- Maintain relationships with key players, such as: Q&R Manager, Project Manager, Architect, R&D Manager, Manufacturing manager, Procurement Business Partner, regulatory colleagues in the countries.
- Quality Systems (according ISO9001 and ISO13485)
- Regulatory knowledge
- Languages: Dutch (preferably native); English
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502