At the moment I am looking for a quality specialist for one of our medical device clients in the Eindhoven region. The contract will be for one year and they are looking for someone to start on short notice.You are welcomed into a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Train project teams on the quality management system and the relevant product standards (IEC60335/IEC60601/21 CFR820/ISO13485, etc.)
- Drive the regulatory compliance to ensure products comply with the Quality Management System
- Create deliverables for projects, Life Cycle Management and in Post Market Surveillance.
- Review Product Verification and Validation and ensure the quality risk management
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years of related experience or a Master degree with 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of the following regulations 21 CFR Parts 803, 806, and 820, ISO13485, and ISO9001.
- Preferably experience in a medical device industry.
- Proven ability to successfully incorporate and manage stakeholder needs throughout a project
- Communicate globally, across teams and programs, from senior executives to administrative support personnel. Experience leading remote teams.
- Both detail oriented and able to see big picture
PROJECT START DATE
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com.
PANDA INTERNATIONAL is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to placing high-level candidates in freelance and temporary roles within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech and Food sectors across Europe. By working closely with candidates and companies in meeting challenging business demands, the Panda team has developed an extensive client base consisting of the world’s leading Life Sciences organizations.