For our partner, a medical devices contract developer with focus on the field of orthopedic implants and instruments, we’re looking for a Quality Engineer. The company provides services in innovation, Research & Development, Operations and act as Legal Manufacturer for over 15 Medical Devices.
As Quality Engineer you will focus on guiding design and development projects to meet all quality requirements as efficient as possible. Besides that, you’ll have an active role in the qualification of new suppliers and the Design Transfer process. In this position you’ll report to the QA/RA Manager.
- You’ll have an active role in the Design Transfer process
- Qualification of new suppliers
- Ensure the quality standards are met throughout design and development projects
- You’ll take the lead in the CAPAs related to R&D
- Internal Audits
- Support the training of colleagues
- Minimum of Bachelor working level
- Technical background is preferred
- At least two years’ experience within QA for Medical Devices (ISO13485)
- Knowledge of and experience with submissions under MDD/MDR/FDA is a preference
- Analytical, independent, result driven, Quality minded and customer focused
ORGANISATION AND OFER
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, growing, open and informal organisation and will be involved in successful projects with customers all over the world. You’re part of a multi-disciplinary team that is continuously creating value for their clients, medical professionals and patients. Herewith, QA is key within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within the company. You can expect an attractive salary and benefits.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org