I am urgently looking for an experienced, hands-on Quality Control Analyst to join a leading Biotech in Leiden to coordinate the release of raw materials drug substances.
- Coordinates the release of raw materials drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders (CMOs) to ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinates the stability testing of JSC large molecule products
- Participates in meetings of the quality network organization and partners with customers (e.g. CMOs, JSC manufacturing sites, PQM)
- Coordinate all data requests provided by various stakeholders (RA; Health Authority; DPDS etc) and has the accountability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute the data
- Leads and drives continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 2-4 years of related working experience
- Advanced knowledge on lab systems and lab environment, data integrity and data management
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Didactical skills to effectively transfer information in a training environment.
- Lean/BE knowledge or experience
- Fluent in English
- 1 August 2021
- Full time position
- 1 year contract ending on 31 July 2022
- Extension highly likely
Please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com
Refer a friend here for a 250 euro referal bonus