My client is an innovative Biotech in the Netherlands who are searching for QA/QC support from a consultant for 1-2 days per week. They would like this external support from an experienced QA/QC Consultant who can work autonomously to ensure the company is compliant with regulatory requirements from a quality perspective. Initial contract will be for 1 year but a long-term collaboration is expected!
- Oversee work in the lab of the machines and Lab Assistants
- Conduct complete review of quality documentation (safety protocols, machine protocols, freezing protocols, environmental protocols) and make updates where necessary
- Review findings from Internal Audit of new lab and implement improvements accordingly
- Can be flexible working on site vs. from home for 1-2 days per week
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Education: Life Sciences degree/background
- Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Industry experience within a Quality role is necessary.
- GMP experience is beneficial but not essential, exposure to biotech regulatory standards is required.
- Must speak English and Dutch
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 1 year (extension probable)
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com to discuss further. Alternatively, recommend a friend for the role and receive a 250 euro bonus!