My client is a fast growing Pharmaceutical distribution company based in Amsterdam, They make a difference throughout the entire logistics chain: from international pharmaceutical inventory management to distribution and from technical logistical services to high-end secure transport, on site installation and service logistics.
They are in need of a Quality Assurance / Supply Management specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a fast-paced team of professionals, and to set up a paperless Quality Management System by auditing the suppliers. The initial contract will be for 6 - 9 months.
- Priority: Supply Management
- Important: Help to train the staff on quality and approach
- Auditing 10 suppliers
- Setting up a quality management system that can be maintained from paper based to eQMS
- Review/audit Quality processes/procedures and advise on improvements if possible
- Motivate the team and be self-starting
- Evaluating questionnaires regarding suppliers
- Visit suppliers on site for audits
- Degree in Pharmacy or Biotechnology (Preferably)
- Must have strong Supplier Management knowledge (Paperbased QMS system to Paperless QMS system)
- +5 years’ GDP experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and/or Biotechnology sector
- Languages: English & Dutch
- Pragmatic approach to quality
Start Date: 9th of January
Duration: 6 - 9 months (extension likely)
Hours:32 - 40 hours in a week; with a lot of remote working flexibility
Interview process: 1 stage interview process preferably face to face.
Interested? Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement…