We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is motivated to work in a multidisciplinary environment. This is for our largest biotech clients in Groningen.
This is a 6-months contract initially, but over 95% of contracts are extended.
- Address non-conformities within production and ensure internal escalations.
- Guiding planned deviations of the production process
- Advising, reviewing and (approval) of changes in production processes, in line with the
- Analyzing data about reject products within the production process for
continuous improvement and reducing or eliminating sources of variation within it
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- You have 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- You are experienced with CAPA, root cause and 6M.
- As a person you are pro-active, you have a can-do mentality, and need to able to work on site independently.
- You have great communication and team collaboration skills, and proficient in Dutch and English.