We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist for one of the leading MedTech companies in Belgium!
This position based in the European HQ in Diegem reports to the Biosense Webster Manager Quality Strategy & Compliance EMEA.
- The Quality Specialist will support the different health authority requirements associated to the derogations granted for the distribution of Biosense Webster products pending MDR certification, where the MDD certificate has expired.
- The QA specialist will work in collaboration with supply chain and regulatory dedicated resources to ensure that the distribution processes are compliant and in line with HA requirements and that all commitments are being maintained.
- Understanding of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Experience in Compliance
- Project Management skills
- Understanding of complex supply chain
- Experience with EU MDR (economic operators process & verification)
- Teamwork, ability to influence and work with cross-functional teams
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience
- Location: Diegem, Belgium
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 1 Year
Send your CV to Khanyi Mabena at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on +31 2020 44502.