Quality & Delivery Engineer
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Services and Solutions Delivery - Quality Management System team, establishes a sustainable MS and QMS framework through its full lifecycle, following the QMS Strategy.
- Supports the Services and Solutions delivery organization in delivering compliant MS-QMS through its full lifecycle.
- Maintains and monitors the defined QMS as applicable to ensure continuous improvement.
- Execute all QMS operational processes to support the SSD organization (Document control, Training Management, Change Request, Quality Plan)
- Dimensions related to Know-How, Complexity, and Accountability: Develop knowledge in in the area of QMS management.
- Understand the QMS strategy and the Excellence process Framework [EPF].
- Develop continuously Quality and regulatory expertise.
- Work as a qualified expert in Quality and Regulatory areas aiming to support the maintenance and monitoring of the QMS.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the use of the selected IT application for QMS management. Operating at the expected levels for the 5 Philips behaviours.
- Dimensions Relating to Problem Solving: Thinking environment & challenge: Normally receives instruction on day to-day work, general instructions on new assignments and interacts frequently with Peer Group and supervisor.
- Participates in the Daily Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in a related field.
- 2 to 4 years of related regulatory and quality experience in a highly regulated environment.
Please reply to confirm your interest with your contact details for a quick call.