Currently I'm exclusively collaborating with my Medtech client in Rotterdam , who are in need of a QMS Specialist.
Interview + offer will happen next week!
In this position you drive, guide and support for setting up and optimizing business processes. You independently perform sample tests on company-critical processes and report these to management.
You will secure that the QMS is consistent and check the effectiveness of the QMS processes.
Quality Management System Specialist
We are looking for a person who has the following responsibilities and is capable to:
- Monitor and follow up internal and external audit deficiencies and resolve them together with the relevant departments
- Develop, implement, supervise, and perform audits in accordance with applicable procedures and standards
- Audit projects, deliverables, operational processes, report findings, and drive improvement.
- Driving and managing the optimizations and improvements as a business partner
- Supporting the execution of the process protocols
- Develop and manage various operational quality frameworks and tools (e.g. performance, tracking, scheduling, quality tools)
- Develop and manage procedures and systems to measure, analyze and report operational results
- At least 3 years of experience in optimizing and improving processes in QMS in an international environment preferably in a medical device or pharma company
- Experienced with and a full understanding of ISO 9001 and preferably ISO 13485
- You are accurate, detail oriented and able to see the big picture.
- Proven ability to successfully incorporate and manage stakeholder needs throughout a project
- Strong communication skills and able to maintain contacts at various levels in an international environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus.
Role: QMS Specialist // Start Date: ASAP (flexible) // Contract: Initial contract for a year and then a permanent contract // Availability 32,36,40 hours
Interested? Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +31681497793