Refer a friend and earn 250 euros!!
My client is a renowned Pharmaceutical company in the Netherlands and they are searching for ambitious QC Technicians to support their teams. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with the best in the industry, and develop your skills in a supportive environment.
The QC Department supports Production in the timely availability of the results of the samples which are received during the production process. The Quality Control Technician is responsible for carrying out analytical work according to GMP/GLP and ICH guidelines and internal SOPs. The work mainly consists of analyses for testing and for the finished product testing and reporting the results.
- Perform analyses in laboratory, such as physical testing (e.g. Fill weight, Hardness) and chemistry testing (e.g. UV/Vis spectrophotometry, HPLC, FTIR)
- Perform all analyses in strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Test Protocols, Pharmacopoeia, cGMP, cGLP and Safety guidelines.
- Accurately register all actions performed in the laboratory in accordance with GMP guidelines in various logbooks and by means of computer software.
- Register & review data. Verify if obtained results meet product specifications and present them to QC manager; QC supervisor or Senior technician.
- Support in Out of Spec & Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) and other lab investigations, root cause analysis and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) according to procedure.
- Participate in maintenance of lab instruments by performing regular calibration checks and support external partners for repairs or yearly maintenance. Support for the maintenance documentation of these instruments
- Internal communication with other QC sections and internal departments.
- Completed education MLO+ or HLO (Analytical/Chemical) in combination with minimal 1 – 2 years of experience in pharma or food industry. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Capable of conducting accurate test results within agreed timelines.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team, and good organization skills.
- Good skills to perform accurate analyses with analytical equipment.
- Experience with GMP guidelines.
- Good communicating skills (in writing and verbal) in Dutch and English.
- Effective written skills, including reporting of results.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other lab software
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months to permanent contract
Interested? Get in touch by sending your cv to email@example.com and we can schedule a call!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further or call me on +31202044502.