For a leading Biotech in Leiden I am looking for a Supervisor that will lead the Bioassay team and ensure the day-to-day operations of the team. Initial contract will be for a year, with a high chance of extension.
- Leads 8-12 lab technicians and is accountable for the personnel in the team and their performance & development by performing the 5 conversations. Accountable for effective team performance by setting objectives in line with the business strategy.
- Leads and defines team execution testing activities that are compliant with the cGMP and safety regulations.
- Assures all test related elements are in place e.g. materials, equipment, trained personnel etc. in order to complete all testing activities in a timely manner.
- Primary accountability for planning, organization, day-to-day supervision and execution of daily tasks within the team and ensures the seamless transfer of activities using SmartQC.
- Assures that the assays are performed to the required quality and quantity and sets priorities in case of conflicting situations.
- Oversees all monitoring and reporting of all critical activities (e.g. process/delay of testing). If necessary, undertake actions independently and assures relevant action plan is in place (e.g. earned hours etc).
- Deals appropriately with any deviations, OOT/ OOS results corresponding CAPAs and Change controls on a defined team level and notifies involved management. The supervisor will be responsible for closure of all low impact deviations.
- Ensures the proper coordination of investigations on a defined team level to achieve resolution in the minimum time and in compliance with GMP principles.
- Responsible for following up on relevant KPIs, which includes but are not limited to, 6S/housekeeping, invalid assay rate, training status of the team, lead time of test results.
- Responsible for creating team environment for continuous improvements applying the Business Excellence and Faster Forward tools.
- Education minimum relevant HBO diploma
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Knowledge or affinity with the relevant test methods
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven leadership potential
- Good communication skills
- Shown to have excellent safety and GMP awareness and experience
- A quality, compliance and business minded attitude and flexibility
- Knowledge and affinity with Business Excellence and Faster Forward mindset
- 1st of October
- Initially 1 year
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below. For further information, please contact Merel van Os at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com