Job Description – QC Specialist Microbiology II
My leading Biopharma client in Basel is looking for a QC Specialist Microbiology II immediately for ongoing high-level projects. This is an opportunity to work in a driven dynamic team with cutting edge technology for a JUICY 12 month contract.
- Preparation and review of water and environmental monitoring reports
- Elaboration of room, gas and water qualification plans
- Creation and editing of GMP documents (FRM's, SOP's, etc.) in the area of water and environmental monitoring
- Processing of deviations/actions/CAPAs as well as risk assessment
- Preparation of special sampling plans and recommendation for release
- Compliance with GMP, HSE regulations, as well as deadlines and timely information to superiors in case of foreseeable delays and problems
- Education/studies in microbiology/biology (min. Bachelor degree)
- GMP experience in the field of water and environmental monitoring
- Experience and knowledge in preparing and reviewing reports, processing deviations/actions/CAPAs and risk assessment
- Good IT skills: Office applications (in-depth in Excel) and SAP (in-depth knowledge and evaluation of data in Excel)
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
START DATE: Ideally June/July
DURATION: 12 months with high chance of extension
INTERESTED? Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on +41 (0) 44 5514 407! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement.