QA/QC Operations Expert
Currently working with a TOP Biopharma company in Switzerland who are in need of support from a QC Operations Expert for ongoing high-level projects. This is an opportunity to work with a fast-paced organisation with cutting edge-technology, for a 6 month contract with possibility of extension! Interview + offer will take place this week and next, so get in touch asap if interested.
- Ensure compliance according to the Novartis internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements and the filed product quality standards.
- Ensure QA monitoring of the allocated products in the QC organization.
- Manage all quality aspects of a portfolio of products in terms of re-lease, validation, qualification, deviations, change and transfer work, in the QC and AS&T laboratories.
- Perform the technical batch release decision in SAP.
- This role requires adherence to specific cGMP requirements and execution according to the valid SOP's. The person does support the QA/QC oversight and is doing QA driven projects on requests.
Language: German fluent verbal and written. English good verbal understanding, technical understanding
Education (minimum/desirable): (Technical) University/academy degree in chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent
Experience: Professional experience in quality control/quality assurance or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug products. Laboratory Equipment qualification and calibration.
Job title: QA/QC Operation Expert
Duration: 15/07/2022 to 31/12/2022 (Flexible with starting date and possibility to extend)
Workload in %: 100%
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information, please contact Ivan de Marcos on +31 (0)20 20 44 502