For one of our favorite biopharmaceutical clients in Amsterdam, I am looking for an experienced QC Microbiology Analyst.
The Senior Analysts act as Lab coordinators, as the linchpins of the lab. You are part of a collegiate and professional team consisting of 20 employees, including 1 QC head, 12 (senior) analysts, 7 senior lab technicians and possibly interns. The challenge is to set up the work processes more efficiently in the coming year and to further fulfil the function of Lab coordinator. Are you looking for a dynamic working environment where there is never a dull moment? Then this is a great next step in your career!
- Lab coordination: planning of lab analyses, progress control and point of contact for analysts and clients. You act as a subject matter expert and linchpin of the lab.
- Optimization of the work processes in the lab. Being a project leader in a multidisciplinary team (e.g. with QA and the validation group);
- Control/execution of recurring equipment maintenance and equipment qualification;
- Assists the department head in overseeing working according to occupational health and safety guidelines and applying quality guidelines applicable to the team;
- Coordination of samples and obtaining the specified lead times;
- Guidance of analysts for in-depth questions, planning, implementation and GMP issues;
- Maintaining and expanding GMP status QC-OPS-Microbiology laboratory;
- Support the Quality Control Projects (QCP) department in practical execution of validation and studies;
- Carrying out investigational activities in case of deviations
- Carrying out complex analyses, star tests, endotoxins testing, Identification by PCR, growth promotion (GP), but also microbial count, CFU and readings.
- Bachelor-level working and thinking level in the Microbiological domain
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- GMP/GLP experience
- Preferably has substantive knowledge of Microbiological analysis techniques, (i.e., microbial count, CFU, GBE, star test, endotoxins, identification (PCR)
- Be able to act in a coordinating role
- Enthusiastic and patient
- Is customer-oriented, quality-conscious and stress-resistant
- Has experience with onboarding, training, and knowledge transfer regarding colleagues
- Has an affinity with making plans for the work to be carried out by a group of employees
- Good command of the English language in word and writing.
PROJECT START DATE
6 initial months + extension/permanent
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org