For a Biopharma Client in the Belgium, I am searching for a QC Scientist (Analytical Method Validation) to support a tech transfer project until September. You will design and write protocols and ensure the correct strategy is in place according to guidelines. You will work closely with the QC and R&D labs to design protocols. Remote working is an option, must be on-site 2-3 days per week. There is high potential for extension as there is much work to be done within the facility!
- Work closely alongside FTE colleague in the department on the method validation to ensure compliancy with ICH guidelines
- Ensure planning is correct within the department for the project
- Develop method validation protocols including writing and reviewing of them.
- Write reports; and evaluate and analyse data output.
- Experience in industry working within GMP environment
- Must have experience at Pharmaceutical company (1-2 years sufficient).
- Hands-on experience writing protocols for method validation and method transfer.
- Experience in QC Lab with analytical testing is a plus
- Fluency in English essential
Start date: ASAP
End date: September 2021 (chance for extension)