For a global and mission focused Biotech company, we're looking for a Head of QC to join a company at the forefront in the sustainable production of therapeutic proteins for clinical and commercial supply.
You'll be responsible for managing the quality control department focusing on development, validation and routine application of microbiological, physico chemical and biochemical analytical methods for produced drug products.
- Master degree and Specialist knowledge of biopharmaceutical market and its requirements
- Organizational management (structuring, organizing efficient work processes)
- Comprehensive knowledge of GMP requirements, instrumental analysis of biomolecules and analytical method validation
- Multiple years experience in the field of testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (release QP/QA)
- Management of an operational department, especially quality control
- Coordination of routine and project-related analytical activities
- Strong Project Management and presentation skills
- English fluent in spoken and written
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands (valid work permit)
Interested? Get in touch with Aimee Brenner for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.