For this renowned Biotech I am looking for a QC Microbiology Associate to perform hands-on micro-lab and micro-test work. You will be part of a young dynamic department and will be working on-site in a state-of-the-art full-scale CMO. This is a temp-to-perm position.
- You will be working in a team of 4 in the QC Microbiology department and will receive extensive training.
- Hands-on labwork, meaning; sterility testing, method validation, growth promotion testing, water testing.
- Will perform testing on a routine basis in a micro-environment.
- Minimum of BSc in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biology or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years of GMP for Associate I, minimum of 5 years for Associate II
- Experience with growth promotion test, intermediate testing is very important.
- Experience with sterility testing and method validation.
- Rapid sterility testing would be a nice-to-have.
- Available 40 hours on-site.
- Eager to develop and to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Ambitious, team player, not afraid to take initiative.
- 1st of May 2021
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button. For further information, please contact Merel van Os at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com