For one of our top Biopharma clients we are looking for a Lab Technician (Microbiology).
- Carrying out air and particle measurements in class A/B/C/D area of the production;
- Taking contact impressions and sedimentation plates in class A/B/C/D area of production;
- Logging in and sampling water taps;
- Performing data analysis and review.
- Receives samples from plasma-made products, checks samples for integrity, logs samples into the laboratory management system and stores them at the correct temperature storage area.
- Performs analyzes appropriate to the area of interest and manages the necessary techniques to perform these analyzes expertly (including aseptic procedures or quantitative determinations in chemistry).
- Tests the results against criteria and regulations, sends samples to outside labs.
- Proper handling of the laboratory equipment and performing calibration
- a completed MLO level 4 education;
- experience in working according to GMP/GLP or other quality standards;
- experience in performing microbiological tests is a plus
- experience with LIMS, MODA, working in production areas and data analysis and review are a plus;
- good written and communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- 12-month contract (high chance of perm (vast) thereafter)
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start date: as soon as possible
For more info, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 20 20 44 502 or at email@example.com.