For one of our top Biopharma clients we are looking for a Chemistry Analyst.
You will join the Ops Sample Management department which is a team of approximately 16 senior analysts, analysts and senior lab technicians.
- Perform laboratory work with raw materials, in-process and process samples and end products
- Receives samples, checks samples for integrity, registers samples in the laboratory management system and stores them at the correct temperature;
- Performs analyzes appropriate to the field of interest and manages the necessary techniques to perform these analyzes expertly (including aseptic procedures or quantitative determinations in chemistry);
- Communication with the production about result results;
- Testing the results on the basis of criteria and regulations;
- Sends samples to external labs
- Proper handling of the laboratory equipment and performing calibration.
- HLO working and thinking level in the chemical, biochemical direction; or MLO with experience.
- Preferably has knowledge of sampling, simple chemical tests
- experience in working according to GMP/GLP or other quality standards;
- good written and communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Preferably experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 12-month contract (high chance of perm (vast) thereafter)
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start date: as soon as possible
For more info, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 20 20 44 502 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.